Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So What?

     Hello church. We just finished our sermon series Walk The Line which challenged all of us to be more surrendered to Jesus in the pivotal areas of life. We said that we want to “walk the line” of moral decency according to the Word of God with our values, our minds, our bodies, our relationships, our attitudes and our speech.
     Now I have to ask the question, So What? What I mean is, so what impact has it had on you? I am asking all of you to post a testimony or story, on the blog page, telling how God has changed you in this series. Are there some things you are doing differently? Did the Holy Spirit convict you in a certain area or situation that brought you to an attitude of repentance? Please give me your response.
     I shared a few stories about me and how God challenged my thinking and behavior during the series. God convicted me of some of the television programming I watched. The things we allow in our minds affect our behaviors. God also convicted me of the way I respond sometimes in conversations. It raised the question, “How do I respond to Amey and the kids when I am busy or frustrated?” I need to be aware. Remember we need to think biblically so that we live biblically. I look forward to hearing from you.

Be biblical. Stay faithful.
Greg Edens

No comments:

Post a Comment